Your privacy is our priority
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our
products, or protect our rights
- Upon request, we will give you the chance to see any information we hold about you
- Upon request, we will provide you with information on how we handle personal information
- We will listen to any complaints regarding the way we handle your personal information, and investigate this in accordance with the local regulations and policies
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
At Massage Forever we understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car problems, snowstorms, and illness are just a few of the reasons. With the full understanding of clients, and out of consideration for our therapist’s time, we have adopted the following policies:
- Minimum 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment.
- If you are unable to give your therapist a reasonable time of advance notice you may be charged 50%
for your missed appointment.
- No-shows : Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no
contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed”
appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- All refunds for the properly cancelled appointments must be requested within 60 days from the date of payment
At Massage Forever we understand privacy and security of your personal along with your financial information, We kept the process secure during the transmission of payment
- Your Payment and personal information is always safe with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software is industry standard and among the best software available today for secure eCommerce transaction. It encrypt all your personal & financial information including Credit Card and its supporting information and that cannot read over the internet Etc.